SAP BOBJ Developer
- Work with project lead and business users to understand business processes that drive analytics requirements, document project reporting requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications for analytics solutions
- Be responsible for managing SAP Business Objects Universes, Dashboards, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, and Explorer
- Be responsible for managing SAP HANA Studio Application Developer, Database Development, Data provisioning, Information Modeler (Analytical views, Attribute Views, Calculation views, SQLscript)
- Be responsible for SAP System Landscape Transformation (SLT) configuration & monitoring Manage internal/external project teams responsible for BI system configuration, implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Perform Quality Assurance activities related to deliverables from service providers to ensure compliance to AM/NS Calvert standards
- Recommend and evaluate new BI technologies
- Ensure working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 Team Member Competency Form
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS/Computer Science, or combination of education and related work experience
- 5+ years SAP Business Objects and/or SAP HANA experience in design, implementation and maintenance of system operations using current methodologies and tools
- Experience with SAP BOBJ Dashboards, Webi, Explorer, Crystal, and other related
- Experience with SAP BOBJ Universe design
- Experience with SAP ECC data and processes
- Good Project Management, documentation and organizational skills, with the ability to meet objectives
- Pro-active, self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Team player, able to work with the team leader in developing and implementing new processes and to work with business owners
- Outstanding writing and documentation skills
- Experience with SQL
Business Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN
We are in search of a Business Coordinator to support one of our clients in providing exceptional client service and assist in growing business for the firm. This person will maintain effective rapport with our clients through regular contact, and will address issues and concerns on a timely basis. With time, this individual will be able to anticipate the needs of the director.
Uphold the first class client service
Manage executive calendar; schedule client meetings, conference calls, and follow up appointments
Update executive sales pipeline; track proposals through preparation, follow up, and completion; produce weekly activity reports
Maintain client relationship management database
Prepare marketing materials for presentations and meeting
Coordinate travel arrangements and complete monthly expense
Additional tasks and responsibilities
Previous inside/ outside sales experience required
2-3 years of experience in an administrative sales support role
Must be proactive; sales minded; a go-getter
Experience updating a CRM (ACT, Salesforce, etc.) software
Extremely organized and detail oriented
Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a 24/7 mentality
Self-motivated and hard-working
Outside Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
Our client is established, yet growing and are seeking top-tier talent to support our growth strategy. They offer an unparalleled training program, uncapped income potential, and a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance.
They are in need of an outside sales position to identify, develop and service accounts in the Indianapolis and remote cities territory.
• Development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned territory.
• Promotion and sales of maintenance services to new and existing customers.
• “Hands-on” servicing of accounts.
• Schedule service and sales calls – includes daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and implement customized solutions for our customers.
• Perform other administrative related duties as required.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of work experience in inside and/or outside sales
• Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications